ASPIRE COVID-19 UK
Work Package Two
WP2 (months 2-8): UK/Netherlands comparison
- Documentary review COVID-19 guidelines/advice/reports/ from governmental, professional and service user sources (internal and public facing).
- Women’s views/experiences of maternity care provision before, during, and after COVID-19 through the B3 survey, geo-mapped to birthplace, (anticipated n=over 3000 total).
- Interviews with relevant national governmental, professional, and service user organisation leads (n= approximately 20 total).
Analysis: Simple descriptives (quantitative data), and a deductive thematic approach based on safety and personalisation principles (Qualitative data/non-research materials). Interviews will be transcribed in vivo by voice-to-text software. Findings will be mapped together, to identify patterns, similarities, and differences within/between the two countries, and over time, against our theoretical framework
- Chronology/analysis of the nature and drivers of national organisational responses and associated professional and public-facing guidance, throughout COVID-19.
- Report on women’s experiences of maternity care before, during and after COVID-19, by country and region.